Specialised experts in a specialist field
Aviation is one of the most highly regulated and technically advanced industries in the world today. It is also one of the most diverse, with aircraft ranging from single piston engine aircraft and hot air balloons to extremely sophisticated passenger aircraft such as the A380 or the B787, as well as increasingly advanced and high-value executive and private charter aircraft.
Knowledge of the legal and regulatory frameworks is only one part of picture- to advise and deliver value in such a technology-driven sector, real practical and technical knowledge of flight operations and the aviation business is needed.
The team at Davies Johnson has extensive aviation experience and has acted in a wide variety of matters involving aircraft owners, airport owners and operators, repairers and other aviation professionals.
- Claims in respect of damage to aircraft
- Cargo and passenger liability claims
- Third party claims in respect of personal injury and property damage
- Product liability claims
- Public liability claims arising through the use of airports and other public areas
- Advising insurers on coverage issues
- Advising on International Conventions and domestic legislation
- Accident investigations and Coronial Inquiries